onsdag 28. september 2011

Blood Diamond

I find blood Diamond brutal but extremely good. It a kind of movie that seems kind of rough, but what it shows is acctually reality for some people in the world. It's hard to realise, and I get really sad and thoghtfull after watching a movie like this. I think that the actors played extremely well in this film and that's also something that made this film so good. I think that what the film is based on, and what all the wars that's going on because of the conflict diamonds is greed. Because everything that happens is based on that someone wants all the diamonds they can get, and will do anything to get them. I think that I will think twice before buying a diamond, or at least get a sertificate or something that proves that the diamond isn't from the conflict areas in Africa.

After seeing a film like this, you will definetly be moved or touched, and I think it's important that films like this is made, so we can get a view of how other peoples life situations may be.
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar