søndag 23. oktober 2011

The first day

 I knew that it would be a descent long flight, so I bought brochures that I could read on the plane. All the interesting facts about Singapore surprised me!
Singapore was an important trading place during the early 1800 and from then on they have always been. 
Singapore was under British Empire until 1963, but now of course, they’re independent. I liked the flag and what it represented.  The flag symbolize that everybody is the same, and everybody is equal.


Here's the flag


Singapore is, believe it or not, 63 islands who represents the country. Singapore Island is the main Island, and the island I will be travelling to.  The culture in Singapore is very characterized by religion, and a lot of buildings are built for different religions. In general Singapore is a pretty modern country and this is shown by great architecture and modern buildings.


Finally I arrived in this exotic, but beautiful country! I’m so exhausted, that I won’t be writing anymore today.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar