søndag 23. oktober 2011

The second day

I woke up really early, not surprisingly considering that I flew across the world yesterday. Today is a big day; I will finally go to the studio and meet one of the biggest business men of India.  I took a taxi trough the town, and he gave me a personal guiding tour. It was so nice that I gave him enough tips to buy a house here in Singapore.  At the meeting for Angel’s gate I was surprised over the high standards everyone had.  I think gap the gap between the rich and the poor is pretty big in Singapore. Or at least that is what I interpret after my little sightseeing. Singapore has these big business areas where rich people live, but outside the big cities there are mostly just residential areas where the houses and apartments is a bit under the normal standards.


The show will be filmed the next couple of days, and I don’t think I will be writing too much during that.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1iqBiS4TmY
 here’s the link to the trailer of the show ;) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar