søndag 23. oktober 2011

Going home!


Today I’m so sad, because I’m going home to cold Norway. To be honest I don’t want to leave this beautiful country for anything in the world. I obviously didn’t win the show, because then I would move to Singapore and become a millionaire. But I had a great time joining such a big show, and I learned so much that I will bring with me for the rest of my life. Since it’s my last day I can’t to do anything that I can to see the rest this country can offer. I found out that a safari would be great, and I ordered it right away. It was amazing, I saw zebras, tigers and everything. I’m so excited, even though I don’t want to leave I think it will be pretty nice to return home.

I can’t believe all the new impressions and all the amazing thing I’ve done during this trip.  The entire trip were just amazing. I will recommend everyone to go to Singapore and have the time of their life.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar